One page notebooks are a fun way to hold that extra journaling for your scrap layouts – sometimes you just need that extra bit of space! Six wee pages with covers to put those thoughts in. Incorporate them into your scrapbooking layouts when you’ve finished. Put your secrets or wishes into them as stand alone components in your art or junk journals.
Art and Craft Supplies:
Download and print out the notebook/s
• Trim the outer edges of the notebook
• Fold along page guidelines and then cut as shown in the diagram
One Page Notebook cut and fold diagram
Folding the One Page Notebook
You’ll see how the thing fits together, position the front and back covers to the outside of the notebook.
Finishing the One Page Notebook
Great! Now get writing!
Get writing in your One Page Notebook
• Use the print outs as a guide to craft your own notebooks with, and embellish them as you see fit
• Think: Birthday Book, Goals, Wishes, Inspirational Quotes… even secrets! I love you because…
• Use these notebooks as an ‘extended’ Birthday card (book!)
• Cut the separate ‘pages’ to use as journal blocks or gift tags
• Embellish as you would a card or scrap layout
'Right click' and 'Save image' to download your notebooks. Navigate to where they are saved. 'Right click' the image making sure to check the 'Fit picture to frame' box.